[GAME] GTA-3 FOR ANY DEVICES [MOD]
GRAND THEFT AUTO -3 FOR ANY DEVICE
Hello awesome poeple ! I hope that all are fine . So, In this article I'm not going to show you any mods , Roms, and any recovery . In this article I'm going to show you a New Game Mod for You Devices . I hope you like it . This game will run on any device, but there are some requirements for this Device . I'll tell you in this article and I also Tell you that how to download this Game . You have heard this game but you don't know the process of installing this game and you have also heard that this game is for PC only but . This game is also available for Android device because this is a patch mod for devices. You can installing this Game and enjoy the experience of this game . This game is full lagfree . This will gives you a best experience you've never experienced this experience . In this article I also give you a keyboard for this game to apply cheatcodes .
ABOUT GTA-3
> Full Name :- Grand Theft Auto -3
> City based on New York
> Devloped by - Rock star games
> Also available for MS windows
FEATURES OF THIS GTA-3
> Sound Mod is available , so you can experience the Sound of this Game
> High quality of graphics
> Three islanda are available
> Fully carcked game .
> All the features are available
> All features are available like the man of this game can jump , run , Sit on any car , vehicles
> Boats are also available
> Trains are also available to travel
> Bridges
> Big buses
> Missions are available
This game is an open source game. In this game you can take missions , ride any car freely, Fully cracked game is available . This game is based on city of New York . I've personally used this Game . I've given you some screenshots of this game which I've taken from my Android device while playing this game . You'll never bored while playing this game . This game gives you a best experience like you have never seen before .
Requirements of this Game
> You Device have at least 1GB of RAM to Run this Game
> At least 2-3GB available in your Inernal storage .
> 1GHz of Processor must available in your device to play this Game
> Operating System must be 4.X.X +
That's it .
How to install GTA-3 in your device ?
> There are two file available of this game , First is Apk file and second one is Data of this Game. Both file are must required to play this game .
> Before downloading this game read the requirements🖕 which is available in your device.
> Download both the File of this Game . Links are given Below 👇 to download the game.
> After downloading both the files , first Extract the Data (.zip file) from any Extractor app like Z archiver .
> After Extracting the zip file . Copy the "com.rockstar.gta3" Folder which is available inside the Unzipped file and Move to Internal storage > Android Folder > "obb "folder ( If obb folder isn't available create a folder and name "obb" all small letter . And place the copied folder "com.rockstar.gta3" in obb folder .
> Install the GTA-3 apk which you have downloaded.
> Run the apk and Enjoy the Game .
Download the Gta-3 app from here (file size 13 Mb)
Download the Data of this game (File size - 677 MB )
SCREENSHOTS
Credits :- Rockstar Games
This article is officially written by Ajay Patel. Don't try to copy it otherwise we will send you a © STRIKE.
Don't forget to subscribe and follow .






Comments
Post a Comment